Tuesday 24 January 2012

Only with you, my heart is completed-Original Poodle Valentine's Handmade Couple Cards


“Only with you, my heart is completed” Poodle Valentine's Handmade Couple Cards are the perfect greeting cards for your special someone! Two of you can write to each other, and then put these two cards together to make a completed heart. It will be the sweet memory and unique gift, not just plain greeting cards J

You can even put these lovely cards into photo frames, then it will be a nice pictureJ I cut paper into the lines to create the curly hairs for poodle, then use acrylics in the end. The flowers on the background were also done by paper. So it’s not flat at all, it makes poodles and flowers more vividly!These ideas are all come from my head, absolutely original, you can’t find elsewhere, only here!!!
If you would like to have it, plz click
http://www.etsy.com/listing/91287910/only-with-you-my-heart-is-completed